Thursday, March 22, 2012

Big update coming soon

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all keeping well, as always. A quick update for you before I move on to writing out a full blog piece.

First of all, go here for a couple of new pictures - these are just a preview of my image gallery, which has taken an age to wade through and edit up, but is almost there! - http://www.tumblr.com/blog/curvyclaire

For anyone who hasn't seen my other posts elsewhere on the web explaining my whereabouts, I've not had the best first few months of the year. Various things have gotten in the way of me being as active online as I was last year, the most serious of which was my sister Donna contracting breast cancer. That disease killed my mother at 45, so obviously we were all terribly upset but luckily Donna has responded extremely well to her operation and subsequent treatment and while I don't want to speak too soon, things are looking very positive for her.

To keep my mind off it, I've been writing A LOT, the fruit of which labour you will soon see in my next few posts. My second diary story is called, 'Before Curvy Claire,' and takes you through my early sexual experiences as a teenager, through to losing my virginity and then meeting my husband. It's split in to several parts as a serial, each part of which I will post as I'm going along in between other posts, which will get you up to date on all the naughty stuff I've been up to this year when I've had chance.

The first two parts of my story are already online on my Adultwork page, which you can find here - http://refer.adultwork.com/?R=1462051 - so have a look if you're feeling impatient.

Finally, here is a special photo exclusive to my blog, as thanks for all of you who have followed me! Check out my Twitter, Tumblr, Google+ and Adultwork pages in future, as I'll be putting photos and stories on each one which will be exclusive to that particular site.

Watch this space for my next update, possibly later today or sometime tomorrow,

Love to you all,

Curvy Claire xxx




3 comments: