Thursday, January 19, 2012

The Interesting Conversation

Quite a few people have asked me what the 'interesting conversation' was about that I mentioned in my most recent blog. I did promise to come to that later, and while I was originally just planning to touch on this with a comment below the blog, since then I thought it would make an interesting blog post in itself.

What I was referring to was the fact that on the Thursday night before Christmas (the fourth fuck of Christmas) my older lover, Uncle Phil, decided to write on my freshly-shaved pussy as is one of his (many) little fetishes. He took a Sharpie pen (of all things) from his pocket and wrote, 'My cum whore,' just above the top of my slit, in smallish blue writing. We've played this game before but it usually entails him writing on me, then me walking around for several days, doing normal things (shopping, being mum, working at the charity shop, even spending time with hubby or my family) while all the time I have vulgar obscenities written on my body beneath my clothes.

I enjoy it too - it is quite fun, if sometimes risky when hubby is at home - but Uncle Phil gets a huge kick from it. The only complication this time around is that I was trying to sleep with five men in five days, and had a date already set up Wythenshaw Willy (Glenn) for the following night. Sharpies aren't quite indelible ink, but they're close!

Phil fucked me hard that night, all the more turned on by the fact that my pussy was labelled by him for his purpose, and I had a wonderful time and then before bed, I showered and tried to rub the ink off my mound, but I couldn't shift it! Even after another shower Friday afternoon, the (admittedly faded) writing was still clearly visible, so I had to go out to meet Glenn as it was, and just be prepared for the inevitable question.

Glenn took me to Teddy's restaurant, and during the lovely meal Phil was texting me, telling me he was so horny - he knew I was with one of my others lovers - because my pussy still had his writing on even when I was with someone else. He was excited about another man seeing my pussy, marked by him as his.

When I got to Glenn's that night, things actually worked out nicely, because he popped a bottle of Champagne and suggested we drank it in the hot tub - and I managed to slip out of my clothes and underwear without him seeing the writing, but when we took our passionate kisses and drinks upstairs to the bedroom, and Glenn pushed the bed covers back to lick my pussy, he paused for a moment, studying the words and then looked at me with an eyebrow raised.

I had to tell him about Phil's little fetish, and Glenn was curious about it. Whereas Uncle Phil is one of my kinkier lovers (more on that another time), Glenn is much more straightforward. I call him Wythenshaw Willy because he is very well-endowed, and unlike most 'large' men, he also knows how to use it. A big cock attached to the wrong man can be very painful! If you're reading this, and you're a man with a larger than average penis, don't think that just because you're lucky enough to be hung like a horse doesn't mean you should fuck women like one too! Go slow, let their pussy get used to the extra length and width, and tease them mentally by telling him that you're filling them - push it in deep, then pull it all the way out and tell her to look at it going in to her pussy.

While some women (including myself) enjoy that 'I was fucked good last night' feeling, we do NOT like hardly being able to walk the next morning!

So yes, Glenn only does 'not-fetishy' sex, and loves the fact (as do I) that he can make me cum just by penetration - he is up for trying any position, in fact he's a master of manhandling me in bed - but he very little understanding of fetishes, so we had a rather interesting conversation about why I would let Uncle Phil write on my pussy.

I tried explaining the psychology of it, and even showed him the excited texts that Phil had sent me while we were having dinner, but he still didn't quite understand why it turned him on, so I tried telling him about the other things Phil and my other lovers sometimes like me to do.

For instance, Teddy loves to keep my panties after he's fucked me (he has quite a collection) and Ollie (my black lover) likes to cum inside me, then wear a plug so that my cunt is full of his 'black cum' all day until I am allowed to take the plug out (usually just before I go to bed.) Ollie has made me go to work after sex, all the while carrying his spunk inside me.

Phil thought both of those sounded like fun, and now he wants to try some new things too! The conversation was so horny because the whole time we talked, he just lay there between my legs stroking my pussy and teasing my clit with his fingers and tongue. By the time he shut up and got on top of me to take me, my pussy was throbbing and demanding cock!

No wonder I came within minutes! I love my Wythenshaw Willy!

Tonight I'm hoping Ollie picks me up - we're not sure if he can make it yet due to work commitments - but I am dying to see one of my 'boys' - I feel neglected - so cross your fingers for me!

XxX

Claire

3 comments:

  1. I love reading about your adventures so much! You are an awesome lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinky! Love it.

    TTFN
    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete
  3. ı have mesenger mfguner74@hotmail.com ı want love you

    ReplyDelete