Monday, March 12, 2012

Tough Times for Curvy Claire

Hi everyone!

I thought I'd better do a post on here and let you all know I'm alive! This year has been a tough one: firstly, I blogged a few weeks ago about the various things that have gone wrong so far in 2012, but then just as things were getting back to normal my sister found out she has breast cancer. She has undergone a course of treatment and has had surgery to remove the lump, which she discovered very early, and with luck, she will be out of the woods. Breast cancer is such a terrible disease. It took my mother from us when she was only 45, just a month before I was due to get married, back in 2002 and those horrible memories have all resurfaced over this past month.

Donna is my big sister, and I've always looked up to her. Out of all of my direct family, close and extended, she is the only one who knows about 'Curvy Claire' and while it was a shock to her at first (she caught me in the act with my husband's uncle!) after she listened to my reasons and explanations, she gradually came to accept how I am, and for that I love her dearly. She is my best friend as well as my sister and I'm going to stay right by her side through this thing until we beat it, which fingers crossed, we are well on the way to doing.

During all of this, my hubby has been around more than he usually would, to help out with things at home while I was with Donna, and he has been fantastic. Unfortunately, that means that I haven't been able to be quite as naughty a girl as I would have liked, and haven't been able to see my five boys as much as I and they need, and sadly I think that young Ollie has got fed up of waiting around for me, as I tried texting him all weekend and he seems to be ignoring me.

Still, Uncle Phil, Willy, Edward and Ryan have all been more patient with me, and I'm hoping to make a rendezvous with one of them for tomorrow night, with hubby flying off for a week in the States later tonight.

I haven't lived completely nun-like. I've seen Phil and Teddy last week and the week before, and around the time of my last blog I had some fantastic fun with Ollie and Willy, so please don't worry. I'm still your naughty posh slut!

I've done a lot of writing too, although most of it needs polishing up and editing before I dare launch it on here, but God willing, I should finally get around to making it available to all of you patient followers.

Thank you for being patient and for your support and love, I really appreciate it!

Right now, I'm going to have a cup of tea with a ginger biscuit and then I'm going to refer back to my diary and update you on the sex meets which I just referred to. I think!

xxxx

Claire

2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see a post from you! I will keep your sister in my thoughts and hope that turns out well for her! I am glad you have not been nun-like. Looking forward to reading more soon from you. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad that you are able to be there for your sister and that her cancer was detected early. Even though it cramped your style, it was thoughtful of your husband to help out at home. If Ollie can't be understanding when you have major events going on in your life, then good fucking riddance to him.

    ReplyDelete