Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Please support me!

Hi everyone!

Some new revisions to my blog to note, if you haven't noticed them already. Minor changes include my Google+ page link, plus a button to +1 my page, to get me more visitors and followers, hopefully. Also, I've added a button to add share my blog on your Facebook and Twitter pages, plus a small gadget with my most recent Twitter updates. I do love Twitter, and I have some awesome followers! There's a search box too, which I thought might be helpful for some people.

Most importantly, I've added a 'Support My Blog' page. I'm not here to make money, but I would like to raise a little money to do two things; (1) to literally support my internet presence better - I want to have some professional photographs done, and also want to buy my own domain name and get a better site to start off with and then take it from there, and (2) to support my favourite charity, Cancer Support as some of you may know, my family has been struck with the disease twice now and it's something I feel strongly about, so at least half of everything my sites generate will go towards that.

In return for anyone supporting me for more than £1, I am happy to send you an exclusive photo or do a web chat if I have the time, and for people supporting me for substantial amounts, I might even send you a little something through the post. I'm thinking hard on that - we'll see what suggestions I get :-)

Love to you all, the next part of my story is coming soon - and oh yes! there are some new naughty photos available on my Adultwork but if you're not a member on there, you can donate to me and I will email them instead!

xxx

Curvy Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment