Thursday, May 23, 2013

From My Diaries #2: "Before Curvy Claire: Part 4"

From My Diaries #2: "Before Curvy Claire"


Part 4

I never mentioned money or anything when Colin answered. I simply said I was lonely, which to be honest, was the truth. He was really happy to hear from me, he said, and not just for the obvious reasons. He was going through a tough time with his family at the moment, and could do with a night out or something, so we agreed to go out for something to eat the next day.

Colin took me to his favourite restaurant, a short drive away into North Wales - a beautiful country hotel with views of Snowdonia in the distance and I had a surprisingly good time. It wasn’t sleazy. He told me about the problems he was having at home, his son was treating him and his wife like an asshole which in turn was causing problems with his marriage because the boy’s mother, Colin’s ex-wife was getting involved. In turn, I poured my heart out to Colin on how difficult college was, and how with all the study leading up to my first exams, I hardly got any time to myself. Somehow by the end of the meal, we had both cheered each other up no end, and then while Colin was making me laugh with some silly joke, he turned serious and asked me if I’d like to go up to one of the hotel rooms with him for a bit of private time together.

I remember it took me a few moments to summon up the courage to say ‘Okay’ because I felt so nervous and it was a strange feeling knowing I was agreeing to go and have sex with him. Colin had done a good job of relaxing me however, and also I knew that I couldn’t really say no. This was what we’d come out here for. I knew that, and Colin knew that I knew it. At least he spared me the embarrassment of making me admit it.

We finished the meal, paid the bill then once he’d arranged a room, he took my hand like we were a couple and headed up the stairs. A couple of the other diners glanced at us and I guessed that they knew what we were going upstairs for. A young blonde girl with an obviously wealthy man old enough to be her grandfather. It didn’t stop me though, in fact if anything, it gave me a slightly naughty thrill.

Colin’s easy-going manner changed once we were in the room. “Alone at last,” he said to me with a smile, then he drew me by the hand to the bed, and without saying anything further, he began to undo the buttons on my top. I had no idea what to do, so I just stood there and let him remove my top. He didn’t remove my bra because I remember that along with my hold-ups they were the only thing I was left wearing. My skirt came down, and my knickers, and then he slowly turned me all the way around to look at me. It was a new experience, being looked at in this way and I wasn’t sure I liked it, but what could I do?

I felt really exposed because Colin was still fully dressed. He hadn’t even taken his shoes off yet, but I didn’t really get the chance to say anything as he pushed me forwards so that I was bent over, still standing up and he eased my legs apart a little. I expected him to at least look at my breasts, but he never took the bra off. Instead, he seemed obsessed with my pussy.

He told me I should shave it bald for him next time, and I can remember thinking how presumptuous he was that there would be a ‘next time’ but again I didn’t really get chance to respond because he knelt down and started to ‘examine’ me from behind. I looked down between my at him. The old man was pulling me open and pushing a finger slowly in and out of me. The ‘dirtiness’ of it took my breath away; being stripped and explored like this by a man much, much older than me. I felt a bit like a whore, and much to my surprise, it turned me on.

Colin played with my clit and licked me from behind, until I was so wet and so horny that I was within moments of begging him to fuck me, but I didn’t need to. Eventually I felt him stand up and heard his zip go and his trousers come down. I half-turned and saw him rolling a condom onto his fully-erect penis and then his hands were on my hips and his hard cock was inside me.

An odd memory is of the silver foil condom wrapper on the floor between my feet and then I had to lean on to the bed for support, because Colin was again hard and physical with me. He even alternated between pushing my face into the bed and pulling it back by the hair, which I didn’t like so much, but the feeling of his cock sliding in and out of me and the whole scenario of what I was doing was such a turn on that I just went with it.

Just when I didn’t think I could take any more, he rolled me onto my back on the bed, took the rest of his clothes off as I got my breath back and then joined me. He knelt between my thighs, shoved his cock back into me, pushing my legs right back and stared right into my eyes as he started to have sex with me again.

“Rub your cunt again,” he said - the only words either of us said throughout the entire time we spent in the room - and I did it without hesitation. My clit was throbbing and I needed the release and once I felt myself orgasm, Colin’s own climax followed soon after. He pushed really deep into me and then I felt the pulsing feeling of his cock filling the condom inside my pussy.

He lay down on the bed next to me, rolled me over and kissed me softly and tenderly, which felt wonderful, and then after he’d taken off and disposed of the condom, we climbed into the bed and cuddled and dozed for a little while, before it was time to go home. He offered to stay the night with me, but I had college the next day and didn’t want the questions that I would inevitably get from my parents at staying out unannounced, so we headed home.

In the car we talked. Colin told me he wanted to buy me a gift for such a wonderful evening, but I didn’t have anything in mind at all. I told him that I hadn’t ‘done tonight’ for a present or something. I had been truthful when I said I was lonely and wanted some company.

Colin looked at me and smiled that very handsome smile again. “No need to be shy, Claire,” he said. For some reason my pulse was racing. “You were horny. Just say it.”

I didn’t say anything. I just blushed and looked away, but he made me say it. Colin pulled the car up and turned off the engine. We were still several miles from home. “Say it, Claire. We’re not going anywhere until we do.”

“Okay,” I said quietly, “I was... horny.” My face felt so hot I thought it might burst into flame at any moment.

“Did you enjoy old Colin fucking you?” When I nodded, he made me say it.

“I enjoyed you... fucking me,” I couldn’t believe the words coming out of my mouth but I had to say it - he wouldn’t take me home until I did.

“I loved fucking you too, you sexy little slut,” he said. The word ‘slut’ caught me by surprise but he said it in such a charming and inoffensive way that it didn’t seem a bad thing. “Come on, let’s get you home.”

But the night wasn’t quite at an end. When he drove down the drive that led to my house, he said he had one more thing to ask of me. He parked right at the foot of the drive, not ten feet from the front door and the windows into the living room. The curtains were drawn but the lights were still on, so mother or father were still up, probably watching television and waiting for me to get in.

“Tonight was good, but I really can’t get last time out of my head,” he said quietly.

“What do you mean?” I said, but I soon gathered what he was talking about as he undid his trousers.

“The blow job you gave me in the car?” he said, pulling his shorts down. “You’re a good fuck. Your pussy is nice and tight, but I can’t help thinking how good it felt when you sucked me last time.”

His penis was hard again as he put my hand on it and told me to wank and suck him before I went home but I said I was too scared to. What if someone looked out of the window and saw us? What if mother or father came outside for any reason? It wasn’t unfeasible that one of them would come outside to empty the bin or for some other reason and then they would easily see us, parked up on the foot of the drive.

“They won’t come out,” he said, “Stop worrying and just do it.” My hand was already pumping up and down him. “Besides, the risk makes it more exciting. Live a little, Claire.”

I took one last look at the window, willing the lights to go off so I would know that my parents had gone to bed, then shifted in the passenger seat as Colin lowered the seats back and took him in my mouth, licking and sucking the tip like I’d done last time.

“Good girl,” he kept saying as I sucked his cock the best I could. Hurry, I remember thinking, hurry up before someone sees us. My heart was beating rapidly the whole time, in fact I was so anxious that I hadn’t thought about what was going to happen next. Colin stiffened and his hand went to the back of my head before I could react. Then I felt his cock twitch and suddenly I had a mouthful of a warm, salty fluid.

I gagged horribly at the taste and the sensation of his penis spurting against the roof of my mouth and I was equally alarmed at how loud Colin’s grunts were. All I could think of was the thought of my father looking out of the window and seeing his friend ejaculating into his daughter’s mouth.

When Colin finally let go out of my head, I groped for the door handle, yanking it open as I found it and then spitting the sperm out onto the floor outside.

“I thought you said you’d sucked lots of dicks,” Colin asked, “I had you down as a swallower.”

“You caught me a bit by surprise,” I said quickly, wiping my chin and looking at the window anxiously. No one was there. I’d gotten away with it. “I just wasn’t expecting you to cum so quickly.”

“You’re really good at it,” Colin smiled, fastening himself up, “I couldn’t hold back any longer.”

For some reason, I found myself thanking him and then giving him a kiss on the cheek as he left and then when I went in to find my mother still awake watching a DVD, I was paranoid about getting too close to her for fear that she might smell Colin’s cum on my breath or somehow detect that I’d had sex.

Looking back, I was having my first episodes of being submissive to a more dominant man. I didn’t know it at the time of course - I didn’t know what ‘normal’ was or have any idea what to expect from a man really, I was still learning. I met Colin one final time - a similar encounter in a hotel room where he fucked me doggy style and then made me suck him to climax outside the house again, and in return I received numerous presents. Perfumes, jewellery and a beautiful pair of designer shoes which I mentioned I’d seen in a boutique in Chester but that was it because not long after that, I met the man who was destined to become my husband.


1 comment:

  1. Hi Claire, just had to tell you that I enjoyed the parts of your story. They were very sexy.

    ReplyDelete