Thursday, October 20, 2011

Getting to grips

So I have a few followers on Twitter now, which is great. I'm on Facebook and Google+ too, but they seem much slower to attract 'followers' or whatever I call you all. But enjoying Twitter, I have to admit. Meeting some interesting people on there, although most of them seem to be young men looking to get laid. That's not what I'm on there for - it was never my intention from the off, but I am more than capable of handling that sort of attention.

Working on writing my stories, using my diary and hopefully excellent memory as references, and it's coming along well although I was surprised at how difficult it is. Not the writing. I can string a sentence together. Rather the fact that I keep getting so turned on that I have to stop, which sort of slows down the process a little! It's an enjoyable task though, I can't deny.

So, I'll sign off from this little update here and update again soon, hopefully with a story and some new photos.

Love, Claire Xx

No comments:

Post a Comment