Thursday, October 27, 2011

Busy, busy, busy!

First of all - hello again! I haven't had as much time on here as what I would like, but thought I would drop by to let anyone looking know that I am still alive.

It's been a busy week, with it being half-term I've had both my children off school and then one of my nannies fell poorly, so it's been more hectic than I thought. Saying that, I did get a few hours to myself when they went to the cinema with Cerys the nanny during which I did a bit of writing.

The writing thing is coming along well. I know I should write one story at a time, but I've been doing fragments on one story, then moving to another but hopefully I will have something finished for you to read soon. The stories are 100% true, they don't need embellishing in my opinion - I hope you feel the same when you read them.

Finally, regarding photos, I've had a few people asking to see more of me - well, if you add me as a follower/subscribe on here, or ask to be added to my circles on Google+, I will grant you access to my picture file. Nothing too risque, I'm saving the better ones (one of my f-buddies loves taking photos of me) for when I publish the books online. That being said, here is a cheeky one from a favourite photoset of mine.





Okay, off to cook the kids tea. I love them to bits but can't wait to get them back to school so I can get my normal (naughty) life back!

2 comments:

  1. You are so very sexy, Claire. I would love to read some of your erotic stories and definately would love to see more of your fantastic body.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I think I'm in love, well according to the bulge in my boxers I am. heeelp!

    ReplyDelete