Monday, December 19, 2011

The Five Fucks of Christmas

I'm back online! For some reason, for the past ten days my router wouldn't stay online for more than five or ten minutes at a time, then would disconnect and refuse to reconnect for ages. I telephoned Tiscali (or TalkTalk whoever they are now, I get confused) and they blamed it on something to do with the local BT exchange where some work was being done.

Several days later, still the same problems so they sent out an engineer, who was a total waste of time. He checked everything, then it came online and even though I told him it would disconnect after ten minutes, he wouldn't stick around and buggered off. What happened ten minutes later? Yes, it disconnected!

Anyway, this morning, another engineer came out and put me a new router in and finally it's working! So it was the router all that time. I'm seriously thinking about changing supplier, if anyone wants to email any suggestions?

So I better begin catching you all up with what I've been up to! It's been busy, what with Christmas shopping, wrapping gifts, planning for Xmas, and having hubby at home for a full week for the first time in ages. But I have had some fun - especially as hubby flew off for five days of flying Cross-Atlantic.

Well, I have things to do - the cat hasn't been away for so long that the mouse couldn't wait to play. And it seems my playthings couldn't wait either! Hubby had been out of the door for fifteen minutes by the time 'Ruggers' arrived.

Ruggers is, as his name suggests, a professional Rugby player, real name Ryan (but I'm not telling you his surname) and he is wonderful. He's in his mid twenties, the second youngest of my five fuck-buddies (as people seem to call them) and is the most recent addition to my little group of special friends (as I prefer to call them.)

I'd set it up yesterday with him, once I knew what time Paul (my husband) was leaving, and because we haven't seen each other in a month, we literally couldn't get our clothes off fast enough. We usually get in to bed, but he had me first in the front room, then in the bedroom but on top of the bed, we never made it beneath the sheets. Ruggers is very athletic, muscular and fit, and knows how a woman should properly be handled. He's not kinky at all, he's just very good in bed, and we're a perfect fit for each other in many ways because we like all the same things.

He can be gentlemanly too, and is very gracious and never ever has any expectations of me. Out of my five, he's also the only one who is aware of this blog and he supports me writing it. I will be writing more soon on all of my fuck buddies, as well as continuing the stories from my past, but for the next four days, I will be writing about my five special friends, as I try to fuck one of them each day on my Five Fucks of Christmas!

So finally - about Ruggers, because people have asked - he is tall and broad (he plays on the wing in Rugby), very good looking and is averagely endowed - nothing special penis-wise, but he knows how to use it and all his other assets, to make me cum. He never leaves me unsatisfied, and that is what really counts.

Tomorrow, I'm seeing Teddy, which will be a more detailed story because Teddy isn't quite as straightforward as Ruggers. I haven't lined up Wednesday, Thursday or Friday yet but fingers crossed, everything will come together day by day!

Hope everyone is well and looking forward to Christmas. More photos and stories to follow soon!

xxx

Claire


No comments:

Post a Comment