Monday, December 19, 2011

Listen to my Voice

A few people have been asking if I could verify who I was, or at least that I am a woman, and not some man acting everything out.

Well, I decided to do a verification picture, which I will post tomorrow, and also I recorded a bit of my voice.

I've uploaded it to Soundcloud and will post a link as soon as it's ready!

It's not a video, it's a soundclip but it's the best I could do off Ruggers' phone.

Yes, Ryan paid me another visit tonight - we ended up bathing together and he took some verification photos. They are only phone pictures, so I don't think they will be great quality but once he emails them to me tomorrow morning, I will pick the best one and post it here for you.

Then - more stories, and the Second Fuck of Christmas update!

xxx

Curvy Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment