Friday, May 25, 2012

Back to Blogging

Hi everyone, how are we all?

Hope everybody is enjoying the lovely sunshine. I certainly am, sitting right now in my garden with a drink of cranberry juice, ice and a slice of lemon while reading Fifty Shades of Grey! Has anyone else read it? I'm quite intrigued as to what all the fuss is about!

I have lots to start telling everyone about. Some of you who email me on a regular basis will know, but I've been quite naughty lately, seeing all of my boys over the last fortnight, which has been great to catch up and get back to enjoying myself after all the stress of helping look after my poorly sister, who is still receiving treatment for her breast cancer but fingers crossed, is through the most dangerous part. The prognosis looks excellent for her, so thank you to everyone who emailed me or messaged me through Twitter with your kind words and support.

My book is coming along well, and with luck I will post the next part of my story later today for you all to read.

Also, in answer to a few people's questions - Yes, Facebook have removed me once again. In due course, I will try one final time to keep a page on there, but I think Facebook just have a grudge against me or something!

Right, I'm going to read a little, drink a little, enjoy watching my cute young nanny flirt with the young man who is currently cleaning my patio and then I may have a spot of lunch.

Life is hard :-)

xxx Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment