Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Fifty Shades of Oh, Goodness!

Sorry for being absent! Blame E.L. James.

Girls, if you haven't read them already, read the 'Fifty Shades' trilogy. I haven't done anything for the past two weeks but read. And masturbate. A lot.

Christian Grey is a character of pure genius. How much did I want to be Anastasia in those books?

And now they're turning it into a film with Angelina Jolie directing? I really don't know who I'd want to play Christian. It can only be a let down I think?

Ideas for casting on both Christian and Anastasia? My pick would be Ryan Gosling and Jennifer Lawrence. 

In the meantime, I have done a little bit of writing on my story, which I'll try and post next!

Now, what should I read next? Fifty Shades re-read...?

xxx Claire

1 comment:

  1. I had never heard of these books until a week ago. I swear everyone is blogging about them, even men. Hmmmmm Guess I will have to check them out!

    ReplyDelete