Friday, November 4, 2011

What a rubbish week!

Sorry I've been so quiet, but after a wonderful Hallowe'en Night Ball which one of my 'buddies' took me to, I came down with a wonderful cold bug which has pretty much laid me up in bed until today. I felt a little better Wednesday but then went downhill again after that.

Finally this morning I dragged myself from my pit and finally feel on the mend properly. Unfortunately hubby is due home from work this afternoon until Sunday night, so I will have to make do with him for a few days until I can see some of my lovers next week.

Does anyone else get outrageously horny when they're recovering from being ill? I could really, really use a man right now, but hubby will have to do!

Right going to go and catch up on what's been happening on the wonderful worlds of Facebook and Twitter and maybe update my blog too!

Xx Claire

No comments:

Post a Comment