Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Censorship

For anyone having trouble seeing my photos (they seem to be censored through certain ISPs for some reason) - you can also see them at my Tumblr page - curvyclaire.tumblr.com.

I've re-set my blog to having over 18 content, so maybe that will stop the censorship issue, I don't know, but apologies to anyone who was disappointed at not being able to see me.

Facebook has also, in it's infinite wisdom, decided to disable my account - without any prior warning - even though I had no over 18 content on there in terms of photos. Whenever I look on Facebook, I see people swearing, making vulgar or offensive comments and nothing gets done. However as soon as some do-gooder decides to complain (possibly) that I have said something which does not lie well with their over-moralistic natures, Facebook just takes my page down.

I don't intend on putting another Facebook site up. I had less 'friends' on there than on any of my other sites. I think Facebook has had it's day, to be honest.

Hopefully those of you who couldn't see my photos will have a nice morning now!

I will update again soon - with my new story!

xxxx

Claire

1 comment:

  1. Oh yes! A very lovely morning after looking at your very lovely pictures! Thanks for the link! You are awesome!

    ReplyDelete