Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Over 750 Followers on Twitter!

I cannot believe I am now over 750 followers on Twitter! I managed to get over 500 by teasing everyone with a promised photo of my cleavage, and so to celebrate hitting the 750 mark, I followed it up with a photo of my bottom!



It's nice that everyone has been very kind and complimentary - I'm quite surprised that someone as admittedly curvy (read: fat) as me is being so openly admired. It's very flattering!

What I'm going to post when I reach the 1,000 mark is troubling me but I'm sure I'll think of something.

I just need a few more followers on here now. If you'd like to receive an update in your email whenever I update this blog, please connect to me using the 'Google Friend Connect' link in the menu on my blog!

In other news, my first story is nearing completion. I decided to write first about how I became 'Curvy Claire,' and the events that led to my sexual awakening. As soon as it's finished, it will be posted on here, and I'll direct everyone to it with notices on my Google+, Facebook, Twitter and Tumblr pages.

Watch this space!

Claire xxx


3 comments:

  1. Could eat my dinner off that!
    infact it could be my dinner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for making my day a little bit brighter :) I look forward to reading your updates.
    xoxo

    Mr. No Name

    ReplyDelete