Tuesday, November 15, 2011

One small thing...

Rant time.

I really cannot understand why men insist on sending me photos (and even weirder, videos) of their penises. All my male followers, please don't be offended by this: but why are so many men so stupid? Don't they understand that women simply aren't visually aroused like men are? Surely, this is well documented, and can reasonably be counted as common knowledge - it's not one of life's great secrets.

It's not like I am going to receive a photo of a man's erect penis and go, 'Oh, wow. I'm going to have to fuck him!' 

Quick lesson for men: Make a woman laugh if you want to sleep with her. Seriously, that's all you have to do. Be clean. Smell nice. Have good manners. Be generous, but most of all, try and make us laugh. I promise you will be successful if you take that approach.

And as far as you penis goes (pun unintended) I don't care whether it's five inches or eight inches, it won't affect my decision to sleep with you or not. There are women out there who are 'size queens' and actively hunt enormous penises, but they are few and far between, I think. I am certain that the vast majority of ladies would prefer to see a lovely smile, twinkly eyes and a toned stomach than even the most attractive appendage.

Rant over.


I hope everyone is good on here! More positive and uplifting updates to come soon!

2 comments:

  1. mmm - I appreciate that, and I think that intellectual stimulation can be as arousing as any visual stimulation, but I know that is not the norm for most men. I enjoy looking & reading about you. thanks xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. My wife is applauding your rant, her collection of Penis pictures is substantial.

    ReplyDelete